Hard Working Money Market Account
Offering a higher rate of interest on larger balances, the money you save in a Money Market Account will accumulate faster.
- Higher interest rates on higher balances
- Minimum initial deposit of $1000
- No monthly fee with an average daily balance of $1000 or higher; otherwise the monthly fee is $7
- Unlimited in-person deposits and withdrawals*
Certificates of Deposit
Get a guaranteed rate of return on funds you set aside for a specific period of time. Whether you’re looking to open a CD with $500 or a higher amount up to $250,000, we have the right investment vehicle for you. Features include:
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms, ranging from three (3) months to five (5) years
- Minimum initial deposit of $500
- No monthly maintenance fees
- FDIC insurance
Reciprocal Deposit (Savings) Program
Giving businesses peace of mind with FDIC insurance on deposits over $250,000
Our Reciprocal Deposit Program gives you the convenience of working with a single bank while enjoying the peace of mind of full FDIC insurance for balances over $250,000. It's a smart way for businesses to invest larger sums of money.
Through CDARS (Certificate Deposit Account Registry Service), large deposits are broken into smaller deposits and placed at other member banks. This allows your entire investment to be eligible for full FDIC insurance coverage.
- Choose your investments - CDs, deposit accounts or money market accounts
- Keep all of your funds working and insured with Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) service
- Negotiate one rate on CD investments
- Get access to full FDIC insurance on your total investment
- Have all your accounts managed under one roof
- Receive the high level of service and attention you expect from Amalgamated Bank