Our highly secure AmalgamatedOnline® Treasury Manager (AOTM) and other treasury management services1 are designed to help you enhance your financial process for more efficient and cost-effective money management.
- Account Information Reporting - Provides detailed statements to review and analyze account activities.
- Mobile Banking - Check account balances, pay bills, and deposit checks from your mobile phone.
- Remote Deposit Capture - This convenient service allows checks to be deposited electronically right from a desktop scanner and computer.
- Check Management and Check Image Retrieval - Retrieves images of paid checks for up to a 90-day period.
- ACH Origination - A convenient and cost effective method of collecting or disbursing funds.
- Zero Balance Account (ZBA) and Cash Concentration Accounts - Allows independent operating accounts to be automatically funded from or concentrated into a single account.
- Account Reconciliation - A faster, more economical way than traditional paper reconcilement.
- Positive Pay - Our positive pay with imaging service is an effective and timely method of detecting fraud in your accounts.
Invoice Manager powered by Autobooks - Create professional invoices and easily send to your customers, accept payments electronically, and conveniently track collections in a centralized application.
- International and Domestic Wire Transfer - A safe and quick way to receive or transfer funds to another institution inside or outside the U.S.
- Internal Funds Transfer - Enables the electronic transfer of funds between Amalgamated Bank accounts.
- Sweep Accounts - Excess funds from bank accounts are automatically moved into a money market account overnight, and then moved back the next morning. This allows money to earn interest overnight.
- Escrow Management Services - Allows funds to be held in escrow and transferred from sub-accounts to the disbursement accounts upon authorization. If requested, the bank will act as an escrow agent.
- Lock Box Services - Allows receipt of all check payments in a centralized location. Lock box services enable more effective management of accounts receivables.
1 Fees may apply and vary depending on business pricing package.